More than 36,000 people have been helped by Life Flight in their time of need, for many of those the emergency flight saved their life.
Our Community Partner programme is perfect for a business to get involved and become an important part of Life Flight. As a Community Partner your business will help fund at least one emergency mission annually and help save a life.
Why wouldn’t we become a Community Partner? Our team was personally touched by Life Flight. Without this remarkable service someone we know may not be here todayJude Clark, Sold on Jude/Leaders, Wairarapa
How does the relationship work?
As a Life Flight Community Partner, we will provide you with the tools to communicate your support effectively to your staff, customers and prospects.
To thank you for your support and to acknowledge your valuable contribution Life Flight provides:
- The Community Partner Logo for use on emails, websites, invoices/receipts and stationary
- A specific rescue mission/s dedicated to your company and includes a framed personalised certificate
- Entry into a signage draw for 6 months signage on the Westpac Rescue Helicopter
- An invitation to at least one business networking event annually including other Community Partners and local businesses
- Regular, ongoing communications about our services and missions
- LifeFlight.org.nz will add a link to your website, increasing your online presence
- A private behind the scene tour for you, staff and/or clients at our Rescue Operation Base
- Use of our community room by your company for one external meeting within a year of the agreement commencing, based on availability
Email Sherry Herrick, Partnership & Development Manager to find out more about becoming a Community Partner today.