What is a Community Partner?
28,000 people have been helped by Life Flight in their time of need, for many of those the emergency flight saved their life.
Our Community Partner programme is perfect for a business to get involved and become an important part of Life Flight. As a Community Partner your business will help fund at least one emergency mission annually and help save a life.
We need to raise $2,500 from the community for every mission flown to make sure our service remains accessible and to ensure we can continue to rescue people from extraordinary circumstances 24/7.
Support for Life Flight is a way for your business to develop a positive reputation, enhance your image and visibility, differentiate yourselves from competitors and develop closer relationships within the community.
As a Life Flight Community Partner, we will provide you with the tools to communicate your support effectively to your staff, customers and prospects.
“Why wouldn’t we become a Community Partner? Our team was personally touched by Life Flight. Without this remarkable service someone we know may not be here today.” - Jude Clark, REMAX/Leaders, Wairarapa
How can you help?
Community Partners are local businesses who are committed to pay for at least one emergency flight each year at $2,500 +GST for the next 1 to 3 years.
To thank you for your support and to acknowledge your valuable contribution Life Flight provides:
- The Community Partner Logo for use on emails, websites, invoices/receipts and stationary
- A specific rescue mission/s dedicated to your company and includes a framed personalised certificate
- Entry into a signage draw for 6 months signage on the Westpac Rescue Helicopter
- An invitation to at least one business networking event annually including other Community Partners and local businesses
- Regular, ongoing communications about our services and missions
- LifeFlight.org.nz will add a link to your website, increasing your online presence
- A private behind the scene tour for you, staff and/or clients at our Rescue Operation Base
- Use of our community room to your company for one external meeting within a year of the agreement commencing, based on availability