We respect the privacy of our donors.
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure database. We use the information only for fundraising purposes and to keep our donors informed about our activities. For these purposes, we may:
- Seek financial information from you (e.g. credit card details to confirm your donation).
- Contact you by mail, email or telephone, unless you request us not to.
- Use the information in our database for statistical and other purposes relating to our fundraising work.
We try to keep our database up-to-date. Anyone whose personal details are on our database may request and correct those details.
From time-to-time, we may allow like-minded organisations to contact our supporters. In return, they will help us reach more generous New Zealanders like you. You can opt out of this at any time by ticking the box on our donation forms or by getting in touch via the contact details below.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (04) 920 2242
- Post: PO Box 14448, Kilbirnie, Wellington 6241
Registration and memberships
The Life Flight Trust is a registered charity (#CC24283) and is a member of the Fundraising Institute of NZ and the Public Fundraising Regulatory Association.